It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Instead of chocolate, roses, or teddy bears, why not treat yourself to a new and exciting career this year? This week’s Find Work Wednesday features jobs we know you’ll love.
Love helping other military families? Love supporting our Wounded Warriors? Love working with kids? Love working, yet still having time for yourself? MSCCN has found some incredible options for you. Be sure to upload your resume so you can apply today!
All of today’s job leads can be found at our Job Seeker’s page under the Job Openings with MSCCN link:
- Army OneSource -Regional Community Support Coordinator, Serco, Reston, VA (40417BR)
- Inventory Manager, Serco, Norfolk, VA (40413BR)
- ACAP Counselor, Serco, Fort Leonard Wood, MO (40409BR)
- Technical Writer, Serco, Anchorage, AK (40383BR)
- Coordinator-Publications, Wounded Warrior Project, Jacksonville, FL (40380BR)
- Site Safety and Health Officer, Alutiiq, Fort Shafter, HI (40371BR)
- Child Development Associate, Florida Easter Seals, Tampa FL (40350BR)
- Warehouse Specialist, Alutiiq, Monterey, CA (40367BR)
- Center Customer Service Associate, FEDEX, Manhattan, KS (40211BR)
- Member Service Representative (Part-Time), Navy Federal Credit Union, Harker Heights, TX (40264BR)