As military spouses, it’s part of our nature to help others. We are always willing to lend a hand when the phone rings, whether it’s bringing a meal to the family with a new baby or supporting a grieving spouse after her worst nightmare has come true. Our willingness to help others in both the best and worst of times is what makes the military community such a special place.
If you are looking for a career that makes the most of your skills, MSCCN is here to help you! This week we’ve pulled together opportunities for licensed practitioners in social work and medicine, educators, and even administrative positions with nationally known non-profits.
As always, you can find more about these jobs and thousands of others on MSCCN’s Job Seekers site. To learn more about the first five job openings, click on the “Job Openings With MSCCN” link:
- Victim Advocate, Serco, Pearl Harbor, HI (40971BR)
- Victim Advocate Education Training Specialist, Serco, Fort Sill, OK (40915BR
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, STGi, Bethesda, MD (40843BR)
- LPN PRN, STGi, Oak Harbor, WA (40838BR)
- Retirement Counselor, STGi, Alexandria, VA (40835BR)
Find our next five job openings by clicking on the “Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association” link:
- Patient Services Technician Specialist (Phlebotomist), Laboratory Corporation of America, La Jolla, CA
- CNA, Providence Heath and Services, Seattle, WA
- Physical Therapist, Providence Heath and Services, Anchorage, AK
- Team Supervisor, The American National Red Cross, Bangor, ME
- Administrative Assistant, American Cancer Society, Corpus Christi, TX