Wouldn’t you love to get paid for doing something fun? Spend a lot of time on Facebook and Twitter? Perhaps you should consider a career in social media. Are you a stay-at-home mom with way-too-much doll tea party experience? You’d probably be surprised to find you could become a professional doll hairstylist. This week, MSCCN has found many jobs that sounded pretty cool and just might make you say, “They’ll actually pay me to do that?”
Our featured jobs this week are located all around the country in hopes that some of our National Guard and Reserve spouses might find a fun new job in their very own neighborhood. MSCCN recognizes that not all military spouses live near large military installations and we’re here to help you too!
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first two opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association”.
Have fun and happy searching!
- Laser Operator, Bradshaw Medical, Kenosha, WI (421159BR)
- Creative Writer, Serco Inc., Washington, D.C. (42103BR)
- Doll Hair Stylist, Mattel, Denver CO
- Seasonal Gardener, Municipality of Anchorage, Anchorage, AK
- Social Media Specialist, Progressive IT, Shreveport, LA
- Zumba Instructor, Hyatt, Indian Wells, CA
- Food Stylist, Shopzilla Inc., New York, NY
- TV Diary Editor-Days, The Neilson Company, Venice, FL
- Sommelier-Restaurant, Marriott, Atlanta, GA
- Kiss Morning Show Co-Host, Clear Channel Communications, Cincinnati, OH