As military spouses, we’re always on the hunt for portable careers we can pursue anywhere the military sends us. This week’s Find Work Wednesday focuses on careers in banking and finance. The banking industry offers opportunities for military spouses no matter your level of education. In addition, there are also ample opportunities for career advancement and most banks offer extensive in-house training for their employees.
MSCCN also thrilled to introduce our brand new website to you! Please visit our website to see how we’ve improved it to better meet your needs. We’re very excited about bringing military spouses even more resources for finding the perfect career!
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first three opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association”.
- Quality Assurance Officer, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Alexandria, VA (42801BR)
- Manager-Call Center Branch, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Omaha or Papillion, NE (42800BR)
- Teller, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Fort Hood, TX (42807BR)
- South Puget Sound Market-South Seattle Area-Assistant Manager (Full Time), Bank of America Corp, Tacoma, WA
- Senior Branch Manager, M&T Bank, Newburgh, NY
- Tax Specialist, General Atomics, San Diego, CA
- Information Center Assistant, Middlesex Savings Bank, United States Military Academy, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator, Fifth Third Bank, Tampa, FL
- Mortgage Banker, First Citizens Bank, New Bern, NC
- Senior Relationship Banker, RBC, Pinehurst, NC