There is nothing worse than bad customer service. The clerk that pretends not to notice you, even though you are the only person in the shop or the customer service agent who seems to care more about her game of Angry Birds than helping you resolve your billing problem. We’re sure you all have your own customer service horror stories. When it happens, do you think to yourself, “I could definitely do a better job!” Why not take the next step and start your career in customer service today!
It’s a great career field for military spouses. Just about every business needs someone to be on the front lines for the customers. More importantly, your skills will be in demand and relevant anywhere the military takes you. As you’ll see, major corporations as well as AAFES are hiring near military installations around the country.
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first three opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association”.
- Customer Service Associate, FEDEX, Virginia Beach, VA (43217BR)
- Collections Specialist I (In-House), Cox, Pensacola, FL (43155BR)
- Freight Team Associate (Nights/A.M.), Home Depot, Dothan, AL (43002BR)
- Senior Store Associate (Guns), AAFES, Fort Irwin, CA
- Store Associate: Class Six, AAFES, Keesler AFB, MS
- Technician Trainee, Safelite Auto Glass, San Diego, CA
- Cruise Representative (Spanish), Royal Caribbean International, Miramar, FL
- Visual Merchandiser, AAFES, Fort Campbell, KY
- Service Agent, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, El Cajon, CA
- Market Price Coordinator, AAFES, Elmendorf AFB, AK