Staying connected to a career while moving from duty station to duty station is almost as difficult as staying connected to friends and family. It is hard to continue in only one career field as you move, especially when new locations often do not offer the same career opporunities. As military spouses, we are always looking for careers that are portable and can pursue anywhere. This week’s Find Work Wednesday highlights Verizon Communications, a large company with variety of positions located almost everywhere you can imagine!
Sometimes we think of portable careers as work from home, but the best definition of “portable career” is finding work in one’s area of training on a regular basis. Have you considered trying to stay connected to a career by finding a large growing company like Verizon Communications?
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first five opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association”.
- Administrative General Staff Receptionist, Verizon, Arlington, VA (43287BR)
- Administrative Assistant, Verizon, Hilliard, OH (43288BR)
- Executive Administrative Assistant, Verizon, Basking Ridge, NJ (43289BR)
- External Communications Professional, Verizon, Los Angeles, CA (43290BR)
- Employee Communications Professional, Verizon, Basking Ridge, NJ (43291BR)
- Senior Lobbyist, Verizon, Boston, MA
- Service Management Systems Architect, Verizon, Colorado Springs, CO
- Tech Anlyst-DBASE ANLYSIS, Verizon, Colorado Springs, CO
- Field Technician, Verizon, Buffalo, NY
- Tax Analyst, Verizon, Basking Ridge, NJ