Attention all Household6’s! This week we want you to embrace your management skills and utilize them in the workplace. Military spouses possess valuable management skills that readily translate to a professional environment. Have you planned and successfully survived a PCS? Sounds like project management experience. Did you pay off all your bills and get a nice little nest egg started during that last deployment? Sounds like you can manage a budget. Did you get the entire FRG to work together to make hundreds of care packages for your service members? Sounds like you have supervisory experience.
Did you know you can search MSCCN’s job boards by job type? Just search for “Management” to find jobs that allow you to be the boss.
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first four opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association”.
- Branch Manager II, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Fort Meade, MD (42799BR)
- Center Assistant Manager, FEDEX, Virginia Beach, VA (44101BR)
- Facilities Planner 4, Boeing, Charleston, SC (43665BR)
- Director- Concentra at Work (Southeastern US), Concentra, North Carolina (43694BR)
- Business Planning Manager, Sony Electronics, San Diego, CA
- Business Banking Relationship Manager, SunTrust Banks, Jacksonville, FL
- Territory Sales Manager, Sara Lee, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Deli Manager, The Fresh Market, Jacksonville, FL
- Microbiology Laboratory Manager, Allegis Group, San Diego, CA
- Sales Manager, Staples, Washington D.C.