Remember the time you were sick as a dog and the nurse made you feel better with nothing more than her caring demeanor? How about the time you needed to get your son into the doctor at the last minute and the appointment clerk went above and beyond to get you in to see the doctor? How would you like to be part of the healthcare industry? The medical field is growing and is always in need of staff ranging from administrative specialists and technicians to doctors and nurses. With a little training and experience you might find a portable career that you can take anywhere!
Did you know you can search MSCCN’s job boards by job type? Just search for “Healthcare” to your new career.
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first four opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers
- Case Manager, Sharp, Mesa, CA (44487BR)
- Clinical Content Manager, Sharp, San Diego, CA (44614BR)
- Supervisor Call Center, Sharp, San Diego, CA (44618BR)
- Director- Concentra at Work (Southeastern US), Concentra, North Carolina (43694BR)
- Coding Resource, Concord Hospital, Concord, NH
- Patient Care Tech, Sr., Carroll Hospital, Westminster, MD
- Supervisor-Volunteer Services, Scottsdale Healthcare, Scottsdale, AZ
- RN, Scottsdale Healthcare, Scottsdale, AZ
- Microbiology Laboratory Manager, Allegis Group, San Diego, CA
- Medical Assistant, San Juan Regional Medical Center, Farmington, NM