Everyone seems to be a little worried about money these days. The Fed came out and mentioned today that we might be in a sluggish economy longer than expected and that unemployment may rise again. All the bad economic news is helping the financial sector; more people need help organizing their finances. Below are a variety of positions that may help you or someone else find financial freedom.
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”.
- Personal Financial Counselor, Multiple Locations, 46679BR
- Senior Title Agent, PenFed, San Antonio, TX, 46680BR
- Delingquency Control Specialist, PenFed, Eugene, Oregon, 46683BR
- Community Relations Director, Brandon, FL, 46671BR
- Business Office Coordinator, Finance, Tampa, FL, 46384BR
- Billing and Coding Specialist, Healthcare-Finance, Tampa, FL, 46380BR
- Accounting Clerk III, Accounting, Alutiiq, Port Hueneme, CA, 45537BR
- National Account Executive, Washington, DC, 45373BR