Weekly Posting for Wednesday, July 6
POSTED on Thursday, July 7
By Deb Kloeppel, CEO MSCCN
We ALL procrastinate sometimes – even me. So I thought to myself what types of corporate and small biz jobs would forgive or allow workers to procrastinate for very good reasons from time to time.
There are many reasons why people procrastinate. An interesting article was posted today on StopProcrastinating.net about the
different types of procrastination.
There are fivetypes of procrastinators
- The Overly Relaxed – someone who is too lazy to start.
- The Intelligent – someone who feels they can get it done “later” because they’re smart
enough to get it done in a short amount of time.
- The Decisional Type – someone who can’t decide.
- The Escapist– someone who is a day dreamer
- The Afraid – someone who is afraid of the unknown
Jobs for procrastinators:
Motivational speakers and authors
Division of Motor Vehicles Representatives
Emergency Room Nurses
Doctors and Ward Clerks
Flight Attendants – all airlines
Airline Ticket Agents – all airlines
Airline Baggage Handlers – all airlines
Anyone who works at any city hall
Express Lane Cashiers at Wal-Mart, Target, and military exchanges at 5 pm
Toll booth operators on any highway
Reality show stars
Customer Service Representatives
Carnival Ride Operator
Medical Marijuana Service Reps
Since this is the “procrastinator’s edition” we figure we have a few days to post jobs…