Have you ever heard the expression, “If you do what you have always done then, then you will get the same results!” So when our employment specialists work with candidates we usually start with the question, “what have you already done and
how is that working for you?” This helps us get a sense of what your immediate needs are and what we need to work on to
get you to the next level.
Obviously, every candidate ultimately wants to find employment, however, not all candidates are in the same place so it is important to listen and do what makes sense. If you are starting out, getting back into, or and experienced jobseeker you have
different needs and challenges. Every jobseeker I have ever met has had to conquer a few challenges while climbing
into the next level. So jump in to your search where you are at and enjoy the journey ahead, it might now work out the
way you want it to. But in the end, it just might be the best thing ever!
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military-affiliated jobseekers can be found at our Job Seeker’s page.
- Project Manager, Level 3, Sacramento, CA, 47994BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, Newark, NJ, 47993BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, Dallas, TX, 47992BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, Tampa, FL, 47991BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, Philadelphia, PA, 47990BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, Houston, TX, 47988BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, Atlanta, GA, 47989BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, NY, NY, 47987BR
- Project Manager, Level 3, Broomfield, CO, 47986BR
Good luck taking your career to the next level…maybe even Level 3!