Everybody has a secret job that they desire, when I was little I wanted to be a pilot like my Uncle Gary. I remember thinking he was the coolest person and I was so proud of him. I loved going to his house in the summertime, he owned a county airport and I got to help out around the airport, listen to him and the air traffic controllers communicate with pilots, navigate through storms, call coordinates, practice in the simulator, and go out to pick up and return passengers. Because it was a private airport he often got celebrities travelling to New York, I remember the day that Christopher Reed flew in.
Unfortunately, my vision was not so good. So instead I went to college and got a communications degree so that I could write and report about newsworthy events. But I still can’t help but dream about what jobs would have been available to me if I had followed one of my childhood dreams.
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military spouses can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The list of opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. If you don’t find one of you dream jobs there then try clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association”.
- Global Hawk Instructor Pilot, Beale AFB, CA 48404BR
- Airship Pilot, Sierra Vista, AZ 48403BR
- Pilot, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, St. Inigoes, MD 48402BR
- GH Production Pilot, Palmdale, CA 48401BR
- Pilot, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Palmdale, CA 48400BR
- Pilot Turboprop, Van Nuys, CA 48399BR
- Global Hawk Pilot, Edwards AFB, CA 48398BR
- Director of Flight Operations Test Pilot, Baltimore, MD 48397BR