Our family just relocated to Fort Bragg, my husband got orders to a new unit here. While I was a little reluctant to move, AGAIN to a very busy duty station, the area has really grown on me. So I was searching for “jobs” that my husband might be interested in if he wanted to retire here. Since I already did the research, I thought I would share the results with you!
So if you happen to be looking for work in the Fort Bragg area, here are a few employment opportunities that might interest you!
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military affiliated applicants can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first four opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with DirectEmployers Association”.
- Systems Engineer II, Raytheon, Fort Bragg, NC 49212BR
- Sr. Systems Engineer II, Raytheon, Fort Bragg, NC 49210BR
- Onsite (LISS) Project Manager DIRECT LABOR, AT&T, Fayetteville, NC 49137BR
- Sr Systems Administrator, Aerojet, Fayetteville, NC, 49205BR
- Deputy Program Manager, Honeywell, Fort Bragg, NC
- Supply Manager, Honeywell, Fort Bragg, NC
- Transportation Manager, Honeywell, Fort Bragg, NC
- CH-47 Instructor Pilot, Aerotek Avaition, Fort Bragg, NC
- Field Team Branch Manager, General Dynamics, Fort Bragg, NC
- 10-089 Senior Network Engineer, Tapestry Solutions, Fort Bragg, NC