Employers and search engines frequently use the word “dynamic” in referring to their company, the jobs they offer and the type of employees they want to hire. In fact, to a seasoned job hunter, we can often become immune to that word, skimming passed it without really considering what that word offers to a job description or a resume.
The definition of “dynamic” means, essentially, something that is marked by continually and productive activity or change, the driving or energizing force involved in a process of change, the ability to get things going and get things done — which, maybe, is why so many companies use the word in describing their company and available jobs. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?
The thing with being dynamic – either as a company, as a job seeker or as a career – is that we can find that, or be that, in virtually every aspect of our lives and in every job we do. A dynamic career is one that moves forward , that evolves, that innovates , that exacts change – whether that change is social, political, technological, procedural or simply moving the mission and goals of a company forward.
This week’s Find Work Wednesday focuses on General Dynamics and careers that focus on being a change agent in the workplace. General Dynamics is a market leader in business aviation; land and expeditionary combat vehicles and systems, armaments, and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and mission-critical information systems and technologies. They are the force behind many of the technologies and equipment that keep our spouses safe on the front lines. And, if ever there was a reason to be
“dynamic,” I can’t think of a better one that that.
All of this week’s Find Work Wednesday positions and thousands of other positions for military affiliated applicants can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first five opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with National Labor Exchange”.
- Director, Marketing, General Dynamics, San Diego, CA, 50492BR
- Trainer, General Dynamics, Fort Drum, NY, 50503BR
- Military Science Instructor, General Dynamics, Indianapolis, IA, 50062BR
- Senior Human Factors Engineer, General Dynamics, Detroit, MI, 50017BR
- Administrator Supply Chain Operations, General Dynamics, Boston, MA, 49334BR
- Proposal Coordinator, Altegrity (Falls Church, VA)
- RequirementsSpecialist, Dynamics Research Corporation (Chantilly, VA)
- FederalVideo Motion Graphic Specialist, AVI-SPL, Inc. (Midland, MI)
- Organizational Change Workforce Consultant, Accenture (Washington, Dc, DC)
- Talent& Leadership Effectiveness Strategy and Consulting Senior Manager, Allstate (USA)