Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! It’s that time of year again to get out the cookbooks, family recipes, and make a nice thanksgiving feast for the family. You bought your turkey and all the fixings yet and ate your heart out. Have you ever wondered who prepares the food that we purchase each holiday or the types of jobs people take around Thanksgiving.
Some men and women actually hunt for their family bird and others just help process and package it at different food companies. Many men and women make pies from scratch while others go the easy route and purchase them from their local bakery. If you are looking for a fun job to help contribute to putting food on everyone’s table.
This week’s Find Work Wednesday position and thousands of other position for military-affiliated applicants can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first four opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Opening with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Opening with the JobCentral National Labor Exchange”.
- Driver Helpers Seasonal, Rockland, Maine 54290BR
- Forklift Opr/Warehouse, Dunedin, FL 53972BR
- P/T Route Sales Rep, Denver, CO 53823BR
- Barista, Madison, Alabama 54983BR
- Executive Chef, Wildlife Conservation Society, Bronx, NY
- Regional Wildlife Biologist, National Wild Turkey Federation, Edgefield, SC
- Wheelin’ Sportsmen Coordintaor, National Wild Turkey Federation, Edgefield, SC
- Farms Worker (Turkey Processing), Sara Lee, Storm Lake, IA
- Baker/Pastry Cook, Hyatt, Coral Gables, FL
- Bread Manager Speciality & Seasonal, Pepperidge Farm, Inc., (USA)
- Restaurant Server, Penn National Gaming, Lawrenceburg, IN