Gateway Administrative Assistant – Job Description
Military Spouse Corporate Career Network (MSCCN)
MSCCN is a 501 c 3 organization dedicated to expanding employment opportunities for the military and veteran communities. The MSCCN Executive Assistant is a virtual position. MSCCN provides virtual training, job posting, resume assistance, on-site workshops, and working with applicants. MSCCN also provides high-quality employment referral solutions, training, and information to military-affiliated candidates.
Utilizes work procedures and search techniques in the various systems used by MSCCN include Gateway, Salesforce, Eventbrite, GoToMeeting and GoToWebnair to ensure the mission of the organization is met.
- Provides human resources to the Gateway team and new Gateway volunteers such as training on soft skills and coordinating volunteer packets, interview scheduling and training.
- Provides guidance and assistance to the volunteer coordinator. Develops and implements job descriptions for the volunteers.
- Assist, develops, and implements the Gateway side of the National Guard Program by working with the Gateway manager and National Guard Bureau in the development of the overall program.
- Assist with the Operations of MSCCN Gateway.
- Assist and manage the virtual training platform which includes the development of the web announcement, registering of the attendees, and sending GoToWebinar emails to the attendees.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Adobe, and other office programs.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage others.
- Skilled in editing, proofreading, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to analyze and strategize.
- Organization skills a must!
Executive Assistants will gain experience in:
- Various computer programs and systems to include Salesforce, the MSCCN Kenexa Gateway, and Citrix – Virtual Training Platform.
- Corporate Development.
- Negotiations and proposal writing.
- Grant writing.
- Program development and implementation.
- And more!