Tellers are responsible for accurately processing routine transactions at a bank. These transactions include cashing checks, depositing money, and collecting loan payments.
Tellers typically do the following:
- Count the cash in their drawer at the start of their shift
- Accept checks, cash, and other forms of payment from customers
- Answers questions from customers about their accounts
- Prepare specialized types of funds, such as traveler’s checks, savings bonds, and money orders
- Exchange dollars for foreign currency
- Order bank cards and checks for customers
- Record all transactions electronically throughout their shift
- Count the cash in their drawer at the end of their shift and make sure the amounts balance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Requires High School diploma or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions, one to three years related work experience, preferably as a teller, and strong oral communication skills.
Are you are interested in working at this week’s Find Work Wednesday – Hot Jobs (Bank Teller)? Positions and thousands of other positions for military affiliated applicants can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. This week’s opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Openings with MSCCN” which the first 14 listed below will be found. Also, you can find more opportunities (other than the below next 10 opportunities) by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with Job Central National Labor Exchange”.
Simply go to job seeker page listed below and register (provide an e-mail address and create a password) and checkout the limitless job opportunities and/or other free services!
Job Seeker Page: http://www.msccn.org/JobSeekers/JobSearch.html
|Auto req ID||Position Title||Job Category||City||State||
|Teller||Banking||Washington||District of Columbia|
|Branch Support Representative||Banking||Alexandria||Virginia|
|Branch Support Representative||Banking||Kingstowne||Virginia|
|Branch Support Representative||Banking||Hanover||Maryland|
|Branch Support Representative||Banking||Odenton||Maryland|
|Branch Support Representative||Banking||Jessup||Maryland|
|Member Service Representative (Part Time)||Banking||Omaha||Nebraska|
|Member Service Representative||Banking||Omaha||Nebraska|
|Operations Officer||Banking||Pentagon||District of Columbia|
|Equity Loan Funder||Banking||Omaha||Nebraska|