~How to Attract Wealth ~
by Deb Kloeppel, Founder and CEO, MSCCN
LIVE THE IMAGE YOU WANT TO PROJECT
You sometimes have to remove your “real” self when attracting success in business.
Take this short test to gauge your image projection:
1. Do you live an intentional life that is steeped in discipline and faith in yourself?
2. Does your clothing style date your image?
3. Will the grammar you use daily attract interest and respect?
4. Has your email communication relayed a sense of calm and organization?
5. Does your hygiene and cleanliness project care and concern?
FISHING WITH STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE
In the most simple terms possible (and I wish motivational books would just use bottom-line simple terms): would you go fishing with strawberry shortcake as bait? You know you love strawberry shortcake – but do fish?
HOW TO HOOK THE BIG ONE IN 8 STEPS
1. Research your Clients: Do they bring growth to your market place?
2. Learn what affects your clients’ bottom line: Can you provide ROI?
3. Apply your smarts, NOT your emotions: Business is personal, don’t kid yourself
4. Reel it in: Do you really know how to close a deal?
5. Control the process every step of the way! Don’t assume things are all tied up
6. Destiny: Sometimes you have to let time take its course with certain clients
7. Let it go: Don’t be afraid to walk away if the client doesn’t play nice
8. Keep and Enjoy: Take each step of the sales and fundraising process and embrace the important lessons. The more you sell or fundraise, the better your processes become
TAKE A LOOK BACK – YOU’LL LOVE THE JOURNEY
When you fail to land your client, take a look back.
Attract their attention and respect?
Attract their excitement and connecting points?
ATTRACT THEIR WILLINGNESS TO MOVE FORWARD IN A PROJECT OR NEGOTIATION?
KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
In business you have to know how to get what you want. I wish there were a more dignified way to state this fact.
Let a person radically alter his thoughts and he will be astonished at the rapid transformation
it will effect in the material conditions of his life.”
WEALTHY PEOPLE AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
There is a law of attraction between wealthy and successful people. Money (and the faithful stewardship of their money) is the common denominator when seeking wealthy people and healthy businesses to reel in as a client. I use the term “reel in” as a positive process in the light of fishing terms.
If you cannot handle money or maintain pristine financial matters – do not attempt to manage budgets you do not understand.
If you want to be successful – in order to become wealthy – you have to possess the following qualities ~ no exception to these rules~
You Must Protect Your Trusted & Dedicated Work Ethic
Know Your Product Inside-Out
Know How to Handle Money – Yours and Theirs
Maintain a 100% Peak Performer Tempo
Utilize Your Leadership Abilities
Always Utilize and Trust Your Decisive Manner
THE ONLY COMPETITION YOU HAVE IS YOURSELF
If you want something from another human being – know what they need from you first.
I’ve read many articles on the art of competition and I highly disagree with the notion, “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”. Why make enemies in the first place?
If you’re ruthless in business, you should not expect to have friends or respect from people you do business with.
All are enemies if you’re ruthless, petty, greedy and insecure in your business dealings.
YOU ARE WHO YOU ATTRACT.
The only competition worth recognizing in your business life is the race to improve your product model and the way you promote and maintain the product for peak sales and funding capabilities.
NO other competition matters. Do not muddy your own waters. You have to establish your style and processes to move your product to market. This includes fundraising as the marketing tool.
ST JOAN OF ARC – BECOME A WARRIOR OF HONOR IN THE WORKPLACE
If you have thin skin, or experience hyper-sensitivity to nasty-grams, greedy market place holders or rejection of any kind – fundraising and sales will not be a good career choice.
However, if you’re able to wear your coat of armor comfortably, while living an intended life that powers your mission and vision with integrity, honor, and generosity, you will reap rewards you never dreamed of!