Military Spouse Corporate Career Network (MSCCN) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization focusing on employment readiness, referral, job training, and placement assistance for military spouses, transitioning military, veterans, war wounded, and caregivers of war wounded.
MSCCN was founded and created by a Navy spouse in 2004 and is operated and managed by a team of geographically diverse military spouses, veterans, and caregivers of war wounded, working from home offices located near military installations across the country.
How We Operate:
- A team of highly educated and experienced military spouses, caregivers, and veterans who specialize in employment readiness, resumes, training, mentorship/individualized assistance, and more
- Over thirty MSCCN volunteers who assist us in many aspects of our mission
- Key partnerships with Kenexa and DirectEmployers Association who provide valuable tools and resources that help MSCCN provide programs and resources
- Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with each branch of service
- Relationships with military family centers throughout the world in support of their employment programs as an extension of the DoD Spouse Employment Programs
- MSCCN’s funding is provided via donations, grants, and/or sponsorships from employers, organizations, and individuals, at NO cost to our job seekers.