Month: December 2011
I have heard that this is the best time to look for work. Many candidates slow down or stop their job search because of the holidays. So, you have a better chance of making network connections (holiday cheer), getting an interview, and even getting hired. So it’s time to network and get the word out that you are looking for a job.
This time of year you can also find a stepping stone position as a temp or seasonal worker. Treat your temp or seasonal work like it is your dream job. Work your schedule, do a good job, be a problem solver, do a more than what is asked of you, and make a lasting impression. A seasonal job can become a permanent position. Great places to check out are department stores, packing agencies, doctor’s offices, etc.
For additional ideas of jobs check out this week’s Find Work Anytime. All the positions and thousands of other positions for military-affiliated applicants can be found at our Job Seeker’s page. The first five opportunities can be found by clicking on “Search for Opening with MSCCN”. The remaining jobs can be found by clicking on “Search for Job Openings with JobCentral National Labor Exchange”.
- Driver Helpers Seasonal, Hot Springs Village, Arkansas 54397BR
- Customer Care Professional Any City, Alabama 54080BR
- Project Manager, Louisville, Kentucky 53329BR
- Part – Time Retail Sales Consultant Redlands, CA 55279BR
- Retail Sales Consultant, Bi-lingual Spanish, Garland, Texas 55273BR
- Store Seasonal Employee, Lowes, Mira Loma, CA
- Claims Professional Trne – IAP Sedgwick Claims Management Svs. , Inc. Riverside, CA
- Data Entry Clerk, Adecco, Fallbrook, CA
- Floater Teacher, Knowledge Learning Corporation, Hemet, CA
- Seasonal – Retail Sales – jewelry – Galleria at Tyler, Nordstrom, Riverside, CA